Today I made this delicious recipe. Based on strawberry milk, but I only had blueberries so I though I’d try something new.
Blueberries are such an amazing fruit. They contain antioxidants to fight against free radicals that can harm your body.
– 1/2 cup of blueberries
– 1/4 cup of sugar (i used a stevia sugar substitute)
– any type of milk (i used almond)
– fresh rosemary (optional)
How to make:
1. cover the bottom of a small saucepan with water.
2. heat on medium and add the sugar and blueberries and fresh rosemary (optional)
3. simmer until the water turns completely purple
4. pour the blueberries into a cup filled with ice, fill about halfway.
5. Pour milk to the top of the glass and stir 🙂